Monday, October 31, 2011

Reality Revival

I've been eating the same food for months now, and decided it was time to mix it up! I haven't really built a portfolio of new heatlhy foods, just stuck eating the same ones over and over and over. Sooo, not wanting to buy a gimicky diet cookbook, I settled on reality tv instead!! Sounds VERY rational to me!

The Biggest Loser cookbook is FANTASTIC!!! The contestants have turned their normal favs into heatlhy alternatives. Using humus instead of refried beans and pita instead of chips for nachos. A noodleless lazagna using egg whites, ricotta, spinach, and a very tasty marinara. Making a wrap out of a PB&J. Nutritional facts are included with each recipe. That's what I'm talking about! Normal food with a twist. There is hope for the conditioned mind, yes, there is hope...

(hoping this isn't a copyright infringement...this is what the front of the cookbook looks like if you want to join the fun)

No comments:

Post a Comment