Sunday, October 2, 2011

Belly-floppin', Inchworm, Spread-Eagle Push-Ups

I was on the treadmill earlier in the week, on the second floor looking down at the weights area, and saw Killer doing these push-ups with her legs farther than shoulder width apart. After she'd push up, she'd take one leg and cross it under, then do the same with the other leg, then do the next push up. I thought "That there is why I call her Killer. I could never do that!"

FAMOUS LAST THOUGHTS!! Yesterday it was my turn. I was not as smooth in my delivery of said push up. What she had been doing earlier in the week was designing a crossfit workout, and I was her victim. She let me "cheat" by starting on my belly. My "push up" was more like an inchworm roll up type action. When I'd finish the leg cross part, I'd belly flop back to the floor, wondering how I was going to be able to do the next one. Oh yeah...like an inchworm :-)
These push ups were part of a set of exercises she had me doing. In the end, I had done 40 of them. Needless to say, I can only type this entry because I'm only moving my fingers...OUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment