Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Athletic Prowess

Prowess is defined by google as "noun. 1. exceptional valor, bravery, or ability, especially in combat or battle. 2. exceptional or superior ability, skill, or strength" My favorite adjectives are "exceptional" and "superior", and I'm certainly drawn to the part that says "especially in combat or battle."

Yesterday, I figured it all out! I now know why it is that I have been struggling for these long 10 months of training. I now know why my muscles are always enfuego (besides the fact that they match my shoes, which are also enfuego). I have finally made it! I have made it to the level of "skill", "strength", and "ability" (athelic prowess...) where I thought I was when I started working out those many months ago. All those months of thinking, "Wow, I just really thought I was stronger than this" make perfect sense now! I am NOW at my perceived baseline, and since perception is reality...there ya go!

No comments:

Post a Comment