Monday, October 10, 2011

UPDATED: RELENTLESS

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I thought I could just add in 3 spin classes, 1 more training session, and the hour it takes to walk to and from the gym (technically from the "Light Switch Moment" entry) to my weekly workouts, and go on as if that wasn't a HUGE change!

I'm frekin' EXHAUSTED!! (DUH!, Right?) As my energy level and physical ability gets zapped, my crankiness level goes off the chart. I've turned into a little green Hulk (without the well-defined, larger-that-life muscles, of course...ha), and "nobody likes it when I'm [cranky]!"

Let the Elimination begin! The votes have been casted and the results are in! No more Saturday training! No more Monday morning spin class! Let's try these additions a bit more slowly, and work up to a full blown regimine, shall we...geesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment