Sunday, October 16, 2011

Strike a Pose

There's nothin' to it, VOGUE (vogue, vogue...)

Sometimes I feel happy-dancy inside, and my inner-Madonna wants to come out. Seeing as this is a Sunday, well, it'll give me a great excuse to shop for new clothes so I can make the confessional march next Sunday in style...HA! If only that cone bra still fit...HA! (I've never have one...really!)

I'm feelin' happy-dancy today, cuz that girl got what was comin' to her!! I can't really say what happened on this blog, but a few weeks ago I posted about people not watching what they say, and not realizing how what they say, or do, impacts people around you like you wouldn't believe. The instigator of this blog got her up-and-comings! I guess we all do, but I sure do like it when the shoe is on the other foot...HA! You know you like it too! It's ok, we can go shopping together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment