Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Shoes

About 3 years ago I bought a pair of shoes that look fire-y, and said that with them I had "feet of fire." Here's the shoe:

At the gym, I've seen a style of Nike that I really like, so I went to my favorite shoe store, that was having a "fitness sale" to see if they had a pair of my liking. Well, they did not, and I was going to leave and then noticed these:

"Feet of Fire - Next Generation"

Needless to say, I could not pass them up. Took them straight to the gym and put them to use on the treadmill. Now, the treadmill made a mockery of me, proving that I am still "not in shape" (The Mick said that, and it's why I have a treadmill workout now). Also, notice, they match the color scheme of the blog :-) OH YEAH!!! I'M EN FUEGO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment