Sunday, February 27, 2011

Seeing Results

I was going to call this post "Haters" because there has been this influx lately of people giving me grief about what I'm doing. They are all people from work. I'll be eating my salad and friut and whatnots, and some of my coworkers really give me a hard time about it. "You're eating healthy again...why?" "What's with all that health food?" Blah, blah, blah... Now, there are other coworkers who are mindful of what they eat as well, so that's good. But, I'm just surprised at the flack I get for eating better and going to the gym after work.

Then, today at church, I was told 3 times that I'm lookin' good :-) Just yesterday I was noticing that my lower back and sides are trimming up...it makes my butt look like it's standing out. Not sure how I feel about my butt waiving hello to everyone, but I'm sure it will catch up with the rest of it eventually. Kevin commented that he really likes the results he's seen over the past couple of months. He thought trainers were gimicky, but he's noticed that I'm actually learning how to work out, even when The Mick isn't around. He even signed up for his free training session.

So, let the haters be haters. I'm seeing results, and apparently "lookin' good" ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment