Thursday, February 3, 2011

More Confident

Still doing my workouts solo this week while The Mick is on a cruise. It's a bit more boring all by myself, however I am gaining confidence with it for sure. I decided to do free weights for my arm workout, and kept remembering what The Mick said, "Don't let these boys bother you." There were these two muscley dudes who were speaking Russian, or something that sounds Russian. They were lifting weights the size of tires on the bench right next to me. Here I am with my 5 pounder, and struggling thinking "Don't let these boys bother you." I stayed focussed and did what I came to do. I also noticed I was being watched by a couple of people. I didn't let them bother me either. I am proud that I was able to do the workout on my own. Not something I've ever done before...the "on my own" part. Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment