Saturday, February 5, 2011

Crazy Weather Week

This has been a crazy week. First of all, I was off 3 days because of very bad weather. Tuesday, there was the ice storm. By Thursday, roads were good enough to drive into work. Then, Friday, it snowed all day long. All the while, it never got above 32, and Tuesday and Wednesday never got above 20 wtih single digits at night. VERY, very cold around here, and not normally so. BUT, Kevin and I made it to the gym. It was our daily outing, which was very welcomed! It's just about a mile away, and we could see how road conditions were and see how others were handling it all. I have made it to the gym 4 days for two weeks in a row now. Don't know if I'll make it today because I have to go into work to make up for yesterday.

Lost 2 pounds this week, so tracking my eating really does help...sigh. It doesn't seem to "interfere" as much with "everything" like I perceived it to last time. There seems to be enough food to eat within the parameters. In fact, I don't always eat 1600 calories, becuase I truly get full before I reach it. I guess those days make up for days like yesterday when I celebrated my 25 year birthday of being a Christian with the ritual Chili's fried cheese, and the not so ritual Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. Amazing that we went to Chili's 25 years ago after I was baptized, and then I can still have the same fried cheese today...well, yesterday. They took them off the menu last year, and I was sooooo upset. They came back around sometime during the summer I think, and we celebrated "properly" then. Glad they are still around!

The Mick comes back next week. He'll probably be all tan from his cruise,while we're all trying not to be chapped from the "winter weather storm of 2011."

Off to work I go...boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment