Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Vietnamese Spring Rolls and Chicken Tacos

Spring rolls are good, and I can eat a lot of them. No cholesterol, no sodium unless I add soy sauce...which I don't, and tasty and filling. I actually dab a very little bit of peanut sauce, which is good. About 130 calories with shrimp or chicken added. Not the fried ones, the rice paper ones. Two places have these delightful rolls...Pei Wei and this little place in Southlake called I Love Noodle. I'm sure there are more, but I like to keep a small box sometimes...

I figured out how to go to Taco Bueno :-) I can eat their chicken tacos and chicken tortilla soup!! Sodium-wise...it's still no bueno, but calorie-wise it'll do in a pinch :-) Makes me happy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm just getting caught up on your blog. I see you're trying to eat in more, but just thought I'd say 3 things: 1) we're always up for Vietnamese if you want to go get some spring rolls. 2) You should get into sushi! Unseasoned fish with steamed rice and a smidge of low-sodium soy sauce - my guess is you would be hard pressed to get anything healthier. 3) Tell Kev HB for us!!

    ReplyDelete