Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Night

So, this doesn't EVER happen, but we ate in tonight...and it's SATURDAY!!! I can't believe it. What is this world coming to?? Tonight I would just rather not deal with all the choices out there, and see all the things I can't eat. Or smell all the things I can't eat. It kinda made me mopey.

And, I'm still having trouble eating all the 1600 calories. I get full before it's all in my belly. And, now I've been told by my trusty dietician that when people don't eat enough, bodies store fat as a result. GREAT!! I'm soooo totally floored that I don't eat enough food. That completely blows my mind in more ways than 20. For example, today I've eaten 1091 calories according to my calorie counting website. I'm full to the brim on fish, veggies and brown rice. I coudn't eat anything else if you paid me right now, and it's 7pm. So...it's not like I'm going to go eat a cow before bedtime. Like I said...blows my mind. Maybe I should eat the cow...

So, now it's later in the evening and I went ahead and rode my bike. I got hit in the eye with a gnat. Owwwch, but overall a nice ride. Came home and decided to eat more. So, in eating an apple, veggie burger patty, and graham crackers, I STILL only brought it up to 1430 calories. But, I got closer than I was earlier. I'm going to take on a new motto...KEEP EATING!!! Not a bad one to have ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment