Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mighty Mick and his Muscle T

Sounds like a rock band. Anyway, he was wearing a muscle shirt. If you've never seen a 77 yr old man wearing a muscle shirt, who actually had the muscles to show off, go to LA Fitness in Bedford! I was impressed and wanted to laugh all at the same time. He's got the veins popping out over the biceps, and the wrinkly skin to cover it all. And...he's always smiling. Thought it was funny!

Now, it's my turn to be funny. We were doing core exercises on the floor mat. I was laying on my side, raising up both legs at the same time. After about three leg raises, I rolled over backwards...OOPS!!!

The Mick: "Are you ok? Are you feeling dizzy? Do you need to take a break?"

Me: (laughing) "No. I just lost my balance." (remember...I was already on the floor. Not much balance left to lose!!)

The Mick: "Place your arm in front and lean on it. Eventually, you'll be able to hold yourself up, but for now, use your arm."

Me: (inner voice) "HOLY COW!!!! I can't even hold myself up!!! This is going to be a looooooonnnnnnggg road!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment