Saturday, January 22, 2011

Down a Size!!!

Intersting little fact...I've gained 4 pounds since I started working out, and I'm down a size! I have started noticing little differences in the way I look, but they are so little that I think I am the only one that can tell at this point. I went shopping and thought...Let's see if I can fit in the ??s. I DID!!! I bought 2 new pair of pants in this new size that I am not willing to share at this point. I'm so happy :-) So, now I don't know if I should be concerned about gaining weight, or not.

Also, not the best week at the gym. The Mick got sick! He cancelled on one of my sessions, and did I go anyway and do my own thing...uh...negative, ghost rider. Then, I could have gone today...but didn't. I was supposed to get measured again...didn't :-) So, I'll try give it a better try next week...lol. There are just so many things that compete for my time, that seem like much better fun than going to the gym and beating myself up. Mind over matter has definately NOT kicked in yet.

I am down a size...did I mention that???

2 comments:

  1. Go you! Muscle weighs more than fat so don't let the stupid scale be your guide. Use the force...okay....maybe the dressing room...to see what size feels good. :) Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have a light saber app! I'll try using the force too :-)

    ReplyDelete