Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Big Push!

Sounds like I'm giving birth...I may be when this is all said and done...LOL! I've really got to start hunkerin' down with my attitude. I need to sincerely give this working out gig a fair shake, and not just talk about how great it would be if this, or that, or whatever. Its' definatly more work than I expected. It definately hurts more than I expected. It is breaking up my former routine more than I expected. All that to say, I need to focus more than expected. My instructor in culinary school had a knack for noticing when I would lose my focus on things. I'm sure she wouldn't be surprised that I'm losing focus here too. I had to buy a stop watch to beep at me in school, so I would remember what I was supposed to be doing in the kitchen ( and yes, this was just 2 years ago). I should find something, or make a small goal with this, or something that keeps me focused like that stop watch did. I will be thinking that over...

No comments:

Post a Comment