Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Relentless

So, in an act of total insanity, I've increased my gym activity. I have a choice. I could go back to taking blood pressure pills. OOOORRRR, I could embrace my insanity. I'm a fan on insanity, soooo...

My new routine includes spin class at 5:45 AM, MWF, PLUS my regular training sessions that include 30 minutes of weights and 30 minutes of cardio. Sometimes, these days overlap, and I'm pulling a double. WOW!!! I'm on week two, and I already missed spin class this morning. I AM IN PAIN!! I'll go this afternoon though. This new routine, coupled with the pain, is where I find that the word "relentless" comes in handy, and quite often. If I stop, I'll have to start all over with the pain. If I keep going, the pain is there. So, I relentlessly keep going, in hopes that all these people who have said, "It doesn't hurt so bad after a while" are right. THEY BETTER BE RIGHT!!!!!

On the positive, I bought two new pair of jeans last night at a size down from what I had on! YIPPEE!! Going to NYC tomorrow, so gotta watch all that food enter my mouth...shame, isn't it...bwahahaha! Staying at the Hilton, and they have a fantastic gym. They actually have trainers available if I want. I don't want, but I'm just sayin'.

One more thing. Found out that The Kid and I have quite a bit of the same background based on our faith. We were counselors at the same camp (of course, I preceded him by 15 years...yes I just said 15 years...WHATEVER!!), and know some of the same people. So, he has a new nickname...Brother Mike. Small world!

No comments:

Post a Comment