Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jersey Shore Meets Euless, TX

It just never gets old! Guys at the gym make me laugh so hard, I feel like I've had another core workout. I needed to continue my quest to work off those saddlebags, which are exercises on the floor mat. A bunch of meat-heads were over there literally lifting up their shirts comparing abs. Not that they were bad to look at, but the conversation could have been understood by a gnat!

"Dude! Look at this! (showing off abs)"
"Dude! I hear metabolism slows at 30 and we lose all this."
"Dude! I'm 18! This ain't goin' anywhere!"
"Dude! I'm tellin' ya, if we don't keep it up, it's all going away."
"Dude! No way!"

Since I was already on the floor, I was literally ROFL (on the inside, of course). Since they were taking up the ENTIRE mat admiring themselves, I just plopped down smack in the middle of them and started my thing. Oh, I got some looks. I wanted to say, "Yes boyz, this is what After-30 looks like" and freak 'em out, but I figured my radiant cellulite was already taking its toll on their baby eyes. My inner-narcissist will take pride knowing I inspired them to continue their quest for high metabolism.

No comments:

Post a Comment