Thursday, May 5, 2011

What a GORGEOUS Day!!

Did a 10.5 mile bike ride in this glorious weather we finally have. Lost the three pounds this week that I gained at Chili's last week. Gained it back tonight eating one of my favs that was DELISH! Here's what I think happens. I fight, and fight, and fight cravings ALL WEEK LONG, and then I SNAP! I can't take it anymore! I have to have SOMETHING, or I'm going to burst! Bursting usually happens on Thursdays, I've figured out. Then, when I have whatever it is that I choose to squelch that FIRE, there is balance in the brain, and I can carry on. However, with balance comes pounds. All those ounces I peed out all week long. OH...and I'm tired of going to the bathroom so much. I put a ban on water yesterday...gained a pound. Weight loss is a great exercise in mental fortitude, of which I seem to only have a week's worth. Did I mention it was a beautiful day today :-) I'm so glad I got to enjoy the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment