Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The 40 Mile Bike Ride Is Here

This is it! 40 mile bike ride number 2! I went over to Cre's last night for some last minute detailing on her bike...which turned out to be teaching her about shifting gears (sorry to rat you out...teeheehee!). She is good to go. I am excited and am VERY much looking forward to being one with nature. That could mean a torrential downpour, but hey, I just won't wear a white shirt :-) I'm in much better shape this year than I was last year, and I weigh 13 pounds less. I hope to be able to enjoy it more than huff and puff through it. It's looking to be a fantastic weekend! I get to start early with a visit to Tulsa, then off to Weatherford, then Sunday IS THE day of rest, then Kevin and I have Monday off and are going to the Ft. Worth zoo (we haven't been since we were wee ones). Photos to come...stay tuned!

1 comment: