Friday, May 27, 2011

Crazy Week = Crazy Food

When it rains, it pours...literally, into our bedroom! OH YEAH...and it also makes part of the garage collapse on our car. The tarps that have been covering the holes in the roof for a year and a half have finally worn thin. Also, our now 3 year long adoption process has been put on hold until the end of the summer, due to the neglect of the agency we chose. Also, I've been recovering from last weekend's heat exhaustion. Also, my aunt is passing away in RI. So, I never made it to the store this week. Free food at the clinic this week meant I ate all of it. Lots of carbs, fat, and sugar. For dinner, SOME salad, and pizza, and fajitas, and chicken nuggets, and cheeseburgers, and fries, and, and, and...! OH, and I cancelled BOTH training sessions this week. Haven't been to the gym AT ALL! What a mess! I am cooking dinner tonight. Maybe...and I mean maybe...I'll ride the bike a little. What a mess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment