Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Interdithbbtthhhtbnbasbliurn

Exactly! I have NO idea what The Mick said...I just went with it.

I cheated on him again tonight, because of lack of availability...isn't that why we all cheat...HA! Anyway, Justin, hater of all things pure and good, had me doing these arm reps from the place where hate is spawned. These reps were so long in nature, that we were only able to complete one round of them in my 30 minute session. Justin leaves me, and says, "Ok, now do two more reps." At first I thought, "like poo am I'm gonna do two more reps." Then, I noticed he had positioned himself with his next client next to the weight racks where I would have to go to return my weights...UGH! In hindsight, I realize this is what happens when you cheat...lol! So, there I am, exposed to the world...enter The Mick. He comes hastily walking over with his client to use the machine right next to the bench I'm using. Gets her started on her exercises, and then...

The Mick: "What does Justin have you doing there?"
Me: "Arm exercises"
The Mick: "Those look like interdithbbtthhhhthnbasbliurm. We do those, only sitting down."
Me: "Oh."
The Mick: "Justin is a good guy. I like Justin."

After his client had finished her exercises, he took her across the gym for the next whatever they did. Ok, so if you can't tell, The Mick was jealous. If I could type inflection, there would be the tone one uses when they are trying to impress someone while outdoing someone else. I assured him that I was coming back on Thursday for a session with him.

BOY, these trainers are high maintenance!!

2 comments:

  1. Especially the male trainers! Gotta watch out for their fragile egos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...the ego! Totally forgot about that aspect...lol!

    ReplyDelete