Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bags of Biscuit Mix

It was hailing golfball sized hail last night, and I needed to go to the gym...didn't go. I had to improvise. I measured a can of refried beans, salad dressing, evaporated milk, and a few other items before I found the perfect weight...a bag of biscuit mix from the trade show a few weeks ago. It was 3 lbs. Hold two of them, and I've got 6 lb weights for each arm for my arm exercises...woohoo!! Kevin did them with me. We did arm stuff, ab stuff, and oblique stuff. I was sweating up a storm in my own house!!! Who knew that could happen?!? I had an appt with The Mick, and left him a message that I wasn't coming. He called anyway. I think I'm tarnishing our relationship...he'll get over it :-) Was I REALLY supposed to get out in the hail? I mean...look at that

Biscuit mix it was :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment