Friday, July 29, 2011

Sweat Me A River

Spin class numero dos! I just can't believe how much sweating goes on. It just doesn't stop. I wipe my face off, and it's like I didn't JUST wipe my face off. It just keeps streaming down. Ridiculous amount of sweat! Shirt is like it just came out of the washer! Amazing!

So, some improvements. My legs weren't wobbly when I stepped off the bike this week. I was able to stretch afterward with minimal pain. Endurance for Katy Perry/Lady Gaga club mix was better. We even rode an "Amy Winehouse Tribute Ride." Creepy Monotone Guy (that needs to eat a hamburger) was the instructor again. He gave the quote of the day...in that dry monotone delivery he has mastered...

"40 is the new 20. 50 is the new 30. It's not your age, it's what your body can do."

Speaking of old guys...I saw The Mick at the gym last night. He told me that if I want to train with him, it would have to be next week, because after that he and his wife are going on a 3 WEEK CRUISE!!! He won't be back until Sept 1. OH MY! So again, "It's not your age, it's what your body can do"...EEEWWWWW! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment