Friday, April 29, 2011

Indulgence

Indulgence is the word I'm going to use for what has happened over the past couple of days! First, I'm going to pat myself on the back (helps justify the indulgence, and makes me feel better even though...well, you'll see). I went the longest I've gone yet, just eating the 1600 calories...7 days in a row! UNHEARD OF!! Not that I felt I needed a prize/reward, I just needed what I'm going to call a "break" (insert "Friends" memory here) I hit my brick wall of insanity, and decided on indulgence for the past two days. Admittedly, it was all "in the moment" indulgence..the fries, burgers, ribs, queso and such :-) And not all at one time :-) (If I keep putting the smiley faces, it makes it better too :-) ) Oh yeah...and there were cookies :-)

Really though, I know, I know...sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment