Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cake and Burgers

One effect of this strict diet that I've been on is a detox process. Apparently, one of the symptoms of detoxing is cravings. I typically have never had a habit of eating dessert after a meal. BUT...Now, if I could eat a whole cake after lunch and dinner, I would. I crave cake after EVERY meal. Specifically, something of the chocolate variety. Occasionally, coconut or strawberry. Well, I've developed a cake craving right now just talking about it...lol! Doc Brown says, "Oh, the cravings will pass." Wierd! Also, if I could have a burger every meal, I'd take it. Just a basic one with cheese, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and grilled onions. YUMMMM! The only thing I can actually eat right now is the burger patty and grilled onions, which I have been doing occasionally. Still, I miss the rest of the package. And if I could get my hands on some fries or onion rings, I believe I would consider it heaven. Again, I have never had such cravings for a burger and fries/onion rings in my life. All I can say is that I'm tapping into my roots, and my inner child is begging to get out!
See what I mean...
I won this battle with the chocolate ice cream cone, by the way :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment