Friday, February 24, 2012

Evicted!

The little booger has been evicted! No more parasite!! From unclean to clean in 6 weeks! (Well, and 14 years) There are a few more tweaks to get me completely back up to par, but I'm well on my way. I'm still on the diet until all is back to normal, but I can eat fruit again...yahoo! I've now lost 18 pounds, and just bought some new jeans at the next smaller size...yahoo, again! I had to cut a hole in my belt to make it fit. Uh...why did you just buy a new belt Joanna?? Because that would have made sense, that's why :-) I'm keeping what I'm now calling my "tent jeans" so I can do one of those pics where I am half the size of the jeans, when the time comes.

Some observations:
1. Organic food actually does taste better, and doesn't sit as heavy. I thought it was all a gimick...oops!

2. It's hard to hold your hands on your hips when the hips aren't there anymore. Hands keep slipping off, thus reducing the impact of the non-verbals. Hmmmm....

3. There IS a difference in bottled spring water. Ozarka now tastes funny. Been drinking Mountain Valley, cuz Doc Brown says the PH is lower. He's right...who knew?

4. Thought the grocery bill would spike with all this "healthy food." Nope! It went down about $40 a week. CRAZY!

5. I really like eggs, apples, and fresh green beans :-) (not all together in one dish...)

1 comment: