Friday, January 27, 2012

The Mick Stood Me Up!!!

Ok, first of all...I don't get stood up!!! EXCEPT THAT I DID!!! He was there when I arrived at the gym. I went to the locker room to change, came back out, and he was GONE!! I was even ready 10 minutes early! He had even called earlier in the day to confirm our session! WHAT IN THE WORLD???!!! Well, I dunno what to say, except he BETTER BE THERE MONDAY!! And he has some answerin' to do!

In other news, I feel so much better than I did. Here's why:

I got rid of this
And this
Started drinking one of these every day
And have been taking these vitamins, minerals, and enzymes twice a day

All I eat is protein and cooked vegetables, and I have lost 7 pounds in two weeks. By the way, two Wednesdays ago I decided to go off his diet and have a nice spaghetti meal at Olive Garden. I had it with meatballs, the salad and breadsticks. Uhmmmmm...I paid for it for two days. Lots of pain, almost no energy whatsoever, and had some more personal issues. CRAZY, because how many times have I had that same meal and not had any trouble? LOTS! I learned my lesson, and I haven't "cheated" in 10 days. That's the longest I've EVER stayed on a "diet." I go see Alternative Medicine guy (aka Doc Brown) again today. We'll see what he has to say now, and what direction I am headed.

1 comment:

  1. protein and cooked veggies......there are worse things to eat :) the 7 pounds sounds like a GREAT reason to start this. But seriously a 15 year old parasite?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete