Sunday, January 8, 2012

"Dude, I am seriously messed up! Why did you marry me?"

Kevin: "Are you serious?"

Me: "Yes! I'm sick all the time, and look at all these 'psychological traumas'!"

Kevin: "Because I love you! What are you talking about? You're not sick all the time."
(Notice there was no comment about the "psychological traumas"...HA!)

I started filling out the holistic doc's packet-o-questions yesterday. I have to list everything medically/clinically that has ever happened from braces to cancer. THEN, there's the section on psychological traumas. It seems that as a child, I had quite a few (and by few, I mean many) medical problems. I hadn't thought about all that in a LONG, LONG while. (Did I mention it's been a while?!!) And, I have NEVER just sat down to write it all down and look at it. It was/is just life. Now, it's life on a piece of paper, and it looks overwhelming...on paper. Hence the question to Kevin. The paper says I'm a complete train wreck. Now that I think about it, his dad was a train mechanic, repairing the train's breaks. Maybe, that's why Kevin feels comfortable with me...it's familiar territory...HA!

Anyway, I'm also keeping a food log. It's very detailed, from time that I eat to what I eat broken down into the different food groups. No casseroles this week...OR I could attach the recipes...I'll think that through a bit later.

Ok, that's all for now. And for the record, I'm tired of not feeling well!

(When I looked up pictures of train wrecks, there were also photos of Mel Gibson, Brittany Spears, Kate plus 8, Murdoch, Lindsey Lohan, Charlie Sheen...well, you get the idea!)

No comments:

Post a Comment