Sunday, November 20, 2011

How to Lose Weight Eating Carbs

Yes! That's the phenom going on here. BUT, before I go any further, I have an announcement! I CAN HAVE COFFEE!!! Talk about being able to find my Zen! Now, I have now been upgraded to a "low-fat" diet with a special pill that dissolves on my tongue before I eat. This special pill does something to my digestive system that decreases the pain of digestion. I LIKE this special pill. While I've tried food of the non-mushy variety, it just sits better if it's pasta, my special no-butter/no-cream mashed potatoes, beans, rice, oatmeal, etc. And, against all current pop culture literature giving carbs the beat-down, I continue to lose weight. I even had cake last night...HA! Ok, I know, the reason I keep losing weight is because they haven't figured out the problem yet, and blah, blah, blah. I would, though, like to take this moment though to tell pop culture that MASHED POTATOES ROCK, and make an amazing comfort food, even when modified.

So...let the turkey talk:


Obvioulsy, when I get all fixed and better, I'm going to have to figure out how to keep this off. That's a bridge to cross when I get there though. The bridge I'm on is crazy enough. Hopefully, they will find what's wrong in tomorrow's scan. Why do I have this sneaky suspicion that I'm not going to be able to eat Thanksgiving dinner...sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment