Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Back Sliding and Creepy Mustache Monster Man

WOW...so, integrity. Defined in a sermon I once heard as doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking. So, what is it called when you do the wrong thing when somebody IS looking? Back sliding, I suppose. Kevin saw the whole thing...all month long! I have not really had a consistent month, as far as eating right. I would say I had a 75% success rate, where in the months before I was knocking it out of the park at almost 100%. I'm gonna need to regroup! It's amazing to me how much stress zaps my resolve for consistency. Not just in eating, but sleeping, exercising, and other stuff. I'm sure that's normal on some level, but I really do need to regroup. Glad tomorrow is my Friday, and I'm leavin' town for some Tulsa time this weekend.

Also, this evening, Kevin and I saw Needs-to-eat-a-hamburger guy from the gym out in the neighborhood running. What an awkward runner!! He was all hunched over and looked like he was almost limping, and his arms were wagging all over the place. Dude has a new nick-name...Creepy Mustache Monster Guy. He has a mustache now too. It's too big for his face, very scragly. NOT THAT I'M JUDGING ANYONE...AT ALL!!!!! And, he DOES still need to eat a hamburger! NOT JUDGING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment