Saturday, March 3, 2012

Adrenal Glands...Little Toboggans On The Kidneys

Apparently, one can put too much stress on their body. And, apparently, eating unhealthy foods, hosting a parasite for 14 years, not drinking enough water, combined with the normal daily stressors of work and home is too much stress on the body...in particular, my body. Enter adrenal gland malfuntion.

On a side note, apparently the maker of the toboggan was inspired by adrenal glands.
Here's a picture of adrenal glands

Here's a picture of a toboggan

Anyway, adrenal glands make adrenaline. I didn't konw that. Funny thing is that when Doc Brown said adrenal gland, I heard a word with renal in it and freaked out. I work for a dialysis clinic, where people come for 4 hour treatments, 3 times a week in order to survive having End Stage Renal Disease...aka. kidney failure. Apparently, just because they sit on top of the kidneys, does not mean I'm starting to have kidney failure. May have overreacted there a bit. Eh, whatever :-)

Apparently, I have overworked my tobbogans over the past several months, and they have run out of gas. Nothing left in the tank. This explains why I am still so tired all the time...one of the reasons. My thyroid is also out of whack. Doc Brown has me on vitamin B supplements. They're like a spa day for the toboggans. A soothing massage to get them ready for action once again.

In hind-sight, apparently, I should NOT have consumed the water in Honduras. Eh, whatever :-)

Number of times the word "apparently" was used = 6
Apparently, redundancy is my motto for today. 7

No comments:

Post a Comment