Monday, August 29, 2011

He's BACK!

Pre-Workout:
The Mick is back from his 3 week cruise, so when I see him tonight I expect to see a mini-George Hamilton (old guy with gray hair and skin too tan for his own good). Can't wait! Also, I had this idea that I would change up my routine a bit and alternate one week with The Mick and another with The Kid. The Kid is no longer available for training!! WHAT?!?!? That didn't last long. Oh well. Wish him well. Killer is still available, so I'm going to start seeing her on Saturdays. Gotta get this stomach pooch under control, along with the sails that flap in the wind under my arms! No more flapping!!!

Had the weekend trip with the girls this past weekend. Great weekend, but I'll have to say I'm a bit disapointed in myself. Man, have I really let myself go over the past 15 years. WOW, that was deep! Sorry! Here we are after a little hike down to the rushing river! Notice I have the only messed up hair! I'm gonna take that to mean I did the most hiking...lol!
Ok, and I was going to post the rushing river, however the memory card just fell into an abyss in the computer!!!!! KEVIN!!!!! (he's not here right now, so we'll have to wait...sniff, sniff).

Post-Workout
MY ARMS ARE GOING TO FALL OFF!!!! That's the good news :-) Bad news is that The Mick has to have a surgery where he can't lift anything over 10 lbs for 3 weeks! That means he ain't workin' for the next 3 weeks!!! Back to the good news...The Kid still works there, just not on the internet for some reason! So, I'll stick with The Kid and Killer for now. Hope The Mick's ok. His cruise was through the Mediterranean. How cool was that, right?!?!

I have a few more deep thoughts, as far as working out and stuff go. going to make it a new post...after dinner, of course ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment