Thursday, December 23, 2010

Round 2 With "The Mick"

I was right, he's a dirty old man. My chubby, flabby self does NOT stir this up...here's what happened

The Mick: "With this machine, what you're gonna want to do is (pause...look away from the machine...stare and follow with eyes, head, and body until he's now facing the other direction...wait for it....) work your stomach muscles."

My internal voice: Why did he stop talking?...OH...he IS a dirty old man.

She was about my age, but definately in shape and showing it off, strutting around in her Juicy pants, mid-rif top, and the blonde pony tail wasn't the only thing she had bouncing above the waist!!!

The workout: I still feel pretty good. Suprisingly, I'm not totally wasted after the workouts. I'm starting to get sore, of course. Tonight was a bunch of muscles again. Abs, hips, quads, butt, pecks, triceps, shoulders, back.

I go in for my cholesterol check tomorrow. We'll see how well I did over the past 6 months of changing my diet. I pray this has done me some good. If not, I'm not sure what the doc's going to recommend. He sounded scarey last time though..."If you don't change your diet, I'm going to do it for you." Whatever happens though, I AM going to get a good, solid breakfast with as much cholesterol as I want...maybe even sprinkle some on top for good measure. BRING ON THE BACON!!! and Merry Christmas, of course :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment