Monday, December 20, 2010

"Before"...although it's really during...

I have now taken my "before picture" I made sure it captured my most flabby, poochy, and lumpy attributes. Hidiousness, and I'm sharing this for the purpose of explaining that even after losing 15 pounds, I obviously have a ways to go. And, yes, I spared you the back side...LOL!!!

So, what did I do about it??? I signed up for a personal trainer for one year, starting tomorrow. I think I'll have up to 8 sessions per month. According to their schedule, I'm supposed to lose 37 more pounds in the next 6 months, then spend the 6 months after that maintaining. I figure if I can lose 15 on my own, I need to not lose momentum. Of course, it is the holidays. Party party here, and a party party there, here a party, there a party, everywhere a party party. Oh...did I mention there is FOOD at EVERY party? :-) Not doing so hot right now, but hopefully that will change.

Gonna keep on fighting the fight here, and see what happens. I get my cholesterol checked in two days. We'll see how that turned out too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment