Friday, December 10, 2010

6 Pounds of Holidays

Well, needless to say, the holidays have kicked in. One weekend of Thanksgiving festivities, followed the next weekend with Christmas festivities. BOOM, I'm up 6 pounds from where I was before Thanksgiving. GEESH!!! I honestly think it's all the salty food, coupled with the increased amount of food. I haven't eaten Tex-Mex in over a month, cheese is down by leaps and bounds, ham is up, dressing is up, chocolate is up, eating food at the clinic is up, etc, etc, etc!!! OH...and let's not forget the mounds of chips...I LOVE CHIPS!!! I haven't even made my appointment at the doc yet. I'm supposed to get my blood test this month...yikes! What a waste...sorta. Who knows. Why is change so freakin' hard?!? And...let's not forget that Christmas is still 3 weeks away...LOL!!! Bottom line, I had lost 15 lbs, and now I've gained 6 back. YUCK!!! Back to the drawing board I guess. YUCK!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment