Monday, October 25, 2010

I SUCK AT THIS!!!

Changing habits is stinkin' hard!!! The two things that lower cholesterol are 1. lose weight and 2. don't eat things with cholesterol. Ok, three things...take Lipitor. It's a long term process, not something you can cram overnight and somehow pull off with shining colors the next day. There's no magic trick or quick fix to it, just hard work, and dedication to changing habits...Exercise habits, eating habits, stress reduction habits, decision making habits, habits, habits, habits. It's proving to be a great challenge at this point. I can't seem to figure out when I'm supposed to exercise, first of all. I even had a gym bag packed last week and in the car...never made it to the gym. I did manage to maintain my weight again this week. I'm stuck at the same weight I've been at for about 6 weeks. Not because of anything other than I SUCK at this, and haven't been able to make any movement on it in a while. I'm dedicated through lunch everyday, then see ya later. Wheels off, don't care, want what's in front of me.

So, the new week begins. I wouldn't kid myself to think I have new motivation for this new week. Just keep "resisting the devil and he will flee from me"...a tiresome task, but worth it I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment