Monday, October 18, 2010

Back To My Old Tricks

As usual, I started today off right. Ate all the things I had thoughtfully planned out, until, as usual, dinner came around. I caved and had a bit of Bueno for dinner...NOT the AHA recipe I bought food for. I have pretty good energy all day long to fight off cravings for all the office garbage like donuts, chocolate, kolaches, cobblers, cookies, etc. Then, I get home, and it's like I turn off all energy supplies and could care less about the whole thing. We don't have junk food in the house, so it's not like I'm having to resist something that's in front of me like at work. In fact, I have to actually leave the house to go get something off track. It takes energy to go off track, and I use it for bad things...that taste so good...I drank water, if that counts for anything. Baby steps. AND, I've been off track for about a month now, so it would be a miracle to have conquered it all in one day. Baby steps, and tomorrow is a new set of dishes to dirty up!

No comments:

Post a Comment