Friday, August 13, 2010

TOTALLY Off the Wagon :-)

First of all, I'm SOOOO EXCITED!!! Today, I fit in the shorts that I could not get into at the beginning of the summer!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

So, not only am I learning about eating well, blah, blah, blah, I'm learning interesting insights to myself. By the way, I've been off the wagon for about a week now. Ate out every dinner this week...and why?? I'll tell you why!! The Yankees came to town, and that started the whole thing...sorta. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch my boy Berkman play, and I ate, and I ate, and I ate...it was .45 cent wing night for crying out loud :-) YUM, YUM, YUM!!!

Then, we registered last weekend and it caught up to me about Tuesday. All the emotional stuff that goes with that, and I caved. I was excited, I was freaking out, I was sad my mom wasn't around, and I was eating like a banshee. Taco Bueno, Texas Roadhouse, Red Hot and Blue, Babe's Chicken Diner, and did I mention the Snickers, Doritos, and Cokes :-)

So, I THINK I have it out of my system. AMAZINGLY (is that a word?), I only gained 1.5 pounds this week. I still haven't been to the gym now in 3 weeks! Whatevs!! We'll see, because today is Kevin's birthday and we are both off work, and ready to play. Again...Whatevs!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment