Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back in the Saddle

I think I really needed a day like yesterday. I've been so high strung lately with crazy work stuff, emotional roller coaster about several other things (missing mom when we registered for the baby, dad starting to date, the fact that we now have the money for the adoption making it that much more real) that I needed a day to not think about any of it. We went to Chocktaw for Kevin's birthday, and I mindlessly sat in front of the Star Wars slots, won absolutely nothing, but didn't lose either, and got to watch Kevin not win or lose at Let it Ride. Well, that's not entirely true...when we counted it up at the end of the day, we were up by $31. Neither of us kept track enough to know who won what...lol! Point being that I now have the mental energy to get back on track with my new "learning experience."

Let's see how long this ride lasts :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment