Monday, December 26, 2011

Who Knew I Could Do This An ENTIRE Year

I started training with "The Mick" a year ago already! I had a couple of breaks in my routine throughout the year because of health issues, but I didn't quit, which had been my way of life before this year.

Here are some observations:

1. I'm EXACTLY the same weight I was this time last year...LOL!

2. One of my trainers is a dirty old man, while the other appears to have been trained by the KGB as a killer.

3. I'm not afraid of all the crazy freaks that kiss their biceps goodnight before bed anymore, and will proudly lift my 15 lb weights next to them any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

4. I was WAY more out of shape than I expected.

5. I can do WAY more than I expected.

6. "Change" is the worst word in the English vocabulary...next to "Discipline" of course...bah!

Some accomplishments:

1. No more thyroid medication

2. No more blood pressure medication

3. Lost 2 sizes in my waist.

4. Successfully changed many bad eating habits.

My one and only goal:

KEEP GOING!

1 comment: