Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bronchitis: Day 8

Oh Yeah! I said Day 8! I feel much better than death warmed over, like I have for 7 of 8 days. I still don't feel like leaving the couch just yet. One would think that when one took off for two weeks from work that there would be a fun-in-the-sun trip to Aruba, or a relaxing Carribean cruise, or maybe even a trip to Europe. NOPE! Not me! I go all out, and sit on the couch :-) This has happened to me twice in the last two years. Each time taking up two weeks. WOW! Who wants to see the pics???

On a side note, Kevin is in a boot for the next 3 weeks at least, maybe up to 8. Then, some PT so he can get his strength back in his torn calf muscle. Our roof guys are scheduled to come back on Monday to finish the job they half-finished and left 3 weeks ago. A check from the insurance company to cover the broken pipe repair "should be here next week." Dad is back to work, and doing just fine. Chaos is finding resolve...DON'T TELL ANYONE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment